Wednesday, 26 March 2014

Lindsey meet's Charlotte

Bonjour. The past few day's have been brilliant! Yesterday I made a new friend in the City. Her name is Charlotte who is originally from England. She has been living in Luxembourg with her fiancé for three years! She also does freelance illustration. Below is some of her LOVELY work.

If you would like to see more of her work check out  iillustrateit.com

We had a fab afternoon chatting and looking forwards to meeting up on Saturday evening!

OTHER AMAZING NEWS!!!
While I've been enjoying my trip back home my bestest friend Nicola got engaged to the love of her life Ian. He proposed over a beautiful waterfall - Janets Foss in North Yorkshire. I was so happy I decided to draw them a special picture to offer my congratulation to them both! - I know I wasn't there so this is how I imaged it to be...




No comments:

Post a Comment