Monday, 17 March 2014

Trip to Trier


Last week I decided to have a day trip out! I got onto a whooper of a train in Luxembourg and travelled all the way to Trier in Germany. It was an amazing city full of Roman ruins, fab cafe’s, ice-cream and amazing shops...

Saw all these amazing sights as I made my way to the other side of town towards the roman amphitheatre. I managed to take a couple of photo's when I arrived including another selfie...

I was a tiny bit tired when I eventually made it here so I rested my little legs and imagined what it must have been like all those years go...

After fighting with the Gladiators I decided to head back towards the train station. Now I had a small map of the city to guide me round but on the way back I got myself a little lost. Not really knowing much German to ask for directions I decided to go with my instinct and hoped I'd see a familiar sight that would get be back on track…
Well to my suprise I did see something familiar! I thought all these stores were extinct. I went in to see if they had any pick and mix but sadly they had non :-( I did manage to find my way home in the end after a very nice little adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment